why choose us
We are so happy to help your child develop through hands-on learning and fun experiences.
Healthy And Safety
Our nursery believes that the health and safety of children, parent/guard and staff is of paramount important.
Whether children are in the setting or at home, it is our responsible to ensure their safety both inside and outside of our setting. We work with children who have special needs and provide appropriate accommodation to support their learning and development. Children learn best when they are healthy, safe and secure; and their individual needs are being met. We have developed procedures and safe practices to ensure that children’s health and safety is maintained and promoted as well as preventing the spread of infection. Our Nursery practitioners are committed to providing a safe, healthy environment where children can learn and develop. The Practitioners work closely with parents and health care professionals to ensure all children access nursery facilities safely.
Welcome to Eagle’s Flight Montessori Nursery School
The first three years of a child’s life will have a great impact on their mind and personality. They have an innate desire to grow, to acquire and to understand the world around them. When children are involved in meaningful activities, they learn to their highest potential. We prepare a stimulating environment that enhances the importance of placing them in a favourable environment that they can manifest their distinctive potential.
Eagle’s Flight Montessori Nursery School is an active learning environment situated in the Southwark, Old Kent Road where children can grow, explore and discover. We have dedicated staff that will give your child the best possible start to fulfil their potential.
- We believe in the individuality and uniqueness of every child, and therefore strive to create an environment:
- That stimulates and prepares them for life
- Where they are nurtured by enthusiastic, sensitive and caring teachers
- Where they can develop social awareness and confidence
- Where they spontaneously explore at their own pace and develop independence
- Where they learn to practise British Values, care about others and the world in which we live
- We work closely with parents/guardians as we believe they have a great input and to promote continuous learning in children.
- We believe, we are an extended family to all the children, parents/guardians in our community.
“The child brings us great hope and a new vision”
Maria Montessori (1870-1952)
Play As You Learn
Our team is so happy to help your children develop properly through hands-on learning and fun experiences.
With Love and Care
We have the most caring and loving teachers and babysitters, so be sure our child is safe and happy with our team.
Health and Safety
Our center is supplied with the next generation equipment to ensure your child’s well-being and proper developing.
Isn’t it a happiness to finally find out that your family has found a child care that is so loving and supporting?